While many small businesses have many tech requirements in common, the details often reveal important differences. I have a variety of technology tools at my disposal that work for most situations. I take the time to learn about your small business technology needs, ask questions, and understand the challenges ahead:
- How did your business get to where it is today?
- What are your biggest challenges to growth and productivity?
- What areas of your business are most and least profitable?
- What areas of your business demand the most human effort?
- Where do you & your employees face the greatest frustration with systems and IT?
- What aspects of your technology are working well?
- How can improved systems produce lower costs and higher profits?
I have the experience to understand the answers and translate them into real solutions. I’ll use the tools I know best when they are a good fit, and find new ones when that makes sense.